There are endless ways to support Carmella Budkins Campaign for Greenwich Town Clerk!
MAKE A DONATION
Consider making a monetary contribution to support the Carmella Budkins campaign for Town Clerk.
ATTEND AN EVENT
Support Carmella Budkins by attending an upcoming event. Meet Carmella Budkins.
MEET CARMELLA BUDKINS
- Second-generation Greenwich native
- Compassionate public servant serving the Town of Greenwich for decades
- Marked her tenure as Town Clerk by modernizing the office and digitizing records
- Dedicated community volunteer, including serving on several boards and with numerous organizations and charities across town
- A proven leader and bi-partisan team player
I held numerous positions, including: former President of Hamilton Avenue School PTA and Executive Board Member of PTA Council, Secretary of the Greenwich Board of Health, Vice-Chair of Republican Town Committee, and Vice-Chair of the Greenwich Women’s Republican Club. Additionally, I held campaign positions on multiple Local, State, and Federal campaigns.
Currently, I serve as an Executive Board Member of Community Centers Incorporated of Greenwich (CCI), Member of the Republican Town Committee, Member of the Republican Roundtable of Greenwich, Member of the Connecticut and Fairfield County Town Clerks Associations and Executive Board Member of the Chickahominy Neighborhood Association. I also volunteer at Saint Roch Church.
The Saint Lawrence Society honored me in 2001 for my community involvement and achievements and in 2018 Community Centers Incorporated of Greenwich (CCI) honored and recognized me for my many years of service to the organization.